Tree Health Care
Tree Health Care Services in Pensacola, FL
Trees are important in our lives as they provide vital natural resources for our communities, homes, and yards. Unfortunately, trees that grow in urban settings don’t live as long as they would in a forest. Our trees perform so poorly because of the harsh and unnatural environment they’re living in.
To save and preserve your trees, having a professional team may be necessary. With over 30 years of experience in the field, there is no better team than Tri-State Tree Service to handle your Tree Health Care needs in Escambia, Okaloosa, and Santa Rosa counties in Florida.
Professional Tree Health Care Service from the team of Certified Arborists of Tri-State
At Tri-State Tree Services, we understand the importance of saving and preserving trees. Throughout their lifetime, trees can provide a benefit package worth two to three times more than the investment made in planting and caring for them. Our team of ISA certified arborists at Tri-State can make sure that you receive every penny’s worth of benefit you invest to help save and preserve your trees through proper Tree Health Care.
To earn an ISA Certified Arborist credential, you must be trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of arboriculture, while also following the Code of Ethics that strengthens the credibility and reliability of the workforce. This is proof that our team is not only set apart in terms of hardwork and dedication to impeccable customer service, but that we also have the knowledge to assure you that we can exceed your expectation.
Tips on Tree Health Care to Help Save and Preserve Trees
As a tree grows larger it provides more benefits. That makes mature trees worth attention and care. Here are some tips for safeguarding these green treasures:
- Protect the bark: Keep power tools such as lawnmowers and string trimmers from striking the tree and damaging its bark.
- Spread mulch: Spreading mulch made of wood chips or shredded wood helps insulate the soil around the tree’s roots, keep away power tools, discourage foot traffic, and improve the soil as it decays.
- Stay off the roots: When the soil is packed down around a tree’s roots, the tree can’t absorb the water and air it needs. To avoid compacting the soil, discourage foot traffic in the area beneath the branches of a tree.
- Water when it’s dry: Usually, mature trees can live off rainfall. But during dry seasons, large trees also need watering to avoid stress. They should be watered slowly so the roots have time to absorb the water.
- Trim and Prune Trees Properly: A professional arborist can address cracks, cavities, cankers, and more to prevent the issues from spreading or getting worse. Improper trimming and pruning can also affect a tree’s health. Tri-State Tree Service arborists can trim and prune your trees properly to make sure they grow healthier and safer.
- Feed them Fertilizer: The timeframe between fertilizations depends a lot on the age of the tree. Very young saplings require only small applications of quick release fertilizer, due to the sensitivity of their roots and trunks.
- Get a professional inspection: As a tree ages, it may develop cracks, disease, rot, or heavy dead branches. An inspection from the certified arborists of Tri-State Tree Service can help to spot problems early and recommend pruning or other measures to prolong the tree’s life.
Why Is Tree Fertilization Important?
Trees which grow freely in forests are naturally fertilized each year with the decay of shed leaves and fallen old or dead branches. As for trees that grow in urban landscapes a more direct method of fertilization is required. Actively fertilizing a tree helps protect them from pests and disease. Healthy trees are able to withstand damage from the environment much better than a tree that is stressed and struggling to get enough nutrients.
When it comes to how a tree is fertilized, a tree care specialist can help a homeowner make the best decision in choosing a fertilizing method for their trees. There are a few main methods of fertilization, including; compost, and organic or inorganic fertilizers.
Trust the Leading Arborist Professionals, Tri-State Tree Services
A tree care professional is a homeowner’s best bet for finding and applying the right fertilizer for any specific tree. And who better to provide you this service than the certified arborists of Tri-State. At Tri-State Tree Services, we believe that a successful business depends upon its commitment to customer care. This is why Tri-State Tree Service places customer service as our number one priority and developed a reputation for excellence for over 30 years.
For the best Tree Health Care service that exceeds your expectations, call us at 850-876-8003 or send us a message! We can answer any preliminary inquiries and set up a meeting to uncover what kind of services will fit your needs.